Updated 2/27/2012 9:11 am @ Union City, California – This is an awesome post by the top chef in Taiwan. It talks about healthy eating and the principles behind it. Very informative stuff… I guess I’ll stick it on my translations-to-do list..
Health care is a major issue in USA. Americans have been eating poorly in the last few decades. I think it is safe to say over 75% of middle age Americans and older are taking some kind of pain killers or other prescription drugs. Obesity is a huge problem here as well. Over 50% of kids will be diabetic. These statistics are no joke.
Luckily, the movement towards healthy eating and dieting has been slowly gaining traction. Awareness are increasing by the day. I absolutely love how the Internet has revolutionize information sharing. Now all the bullshit people who have control of the media have been feeding the masses for decades are slowly being called out. Shit gets exposed every single day!!
When it comes to food, old ways are pretty much always better than new. Thousand year old cooking traditions stood the test of time and they were refined over millenniums. Slow cooking, slow eating = GOOD. When it comes to food, generally speaking technology is the enemy for the most part!!
亂吃東西 ….. 中年以後會很痛苦
- Back to healthy eating after overindulging! MOVE FORWARD!! (spiceitup4u.wordpress.com)
- Manchester council lines up Jamie Oliver for new children’s healthy eating drive (menmedia.co.uk)
- Healthy Eating and A 7 Day Challenge (fitnessisthegoal.wordpress.com)
- Helping our Children Overcome Obesity (riverbendbh.com)
- The argument that drug companies “push drugs” (worldofdtcmarketing.com)
- Most Dangerous Pain-killer Pills (myinbox001.wordpress.com)
- Targeting prescription abuse (philly.com)