Updated 1/21/2012 5:17 pm – My little message to the readers: Just another reminder to smile and appreciate each day that you have on this earth. You never know what’s going to happen. Don’t have regrets, don’t hold grudges. Treat people as how you would like to be treated and make this world a better place for all…
I was searching for a music video and this popped up first. I knew nothing about her before but the video and the wiki explained a lot. I feel so sad… she is a beautiful little girl that I think inspired many people in her home land Pakistan which has been a troublesome place for a long time. Her passing must be devastating for Pakistan.
I can’t understand anything they said in the video but I was still quite moved by the image and the music. Old languages are beautiful to listen to.
Arfa Karim’s wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arfa_Karim
- Programming Prodigy Arfa Karim Passes Away At 16 (developers.slashdot.org)
- Arfa Karim, Teenage Genius and Programming Prodigy, Dies at 16 (hothardware.com)
- Arfa Karim laid to rest (nation.com.pk)
- Bill Gates Wants Arfa Karim to be Treated in US (blogpost.pk)
- Arfa Karim, once world’s youngest Microsoft Certified Professional, passes away (seattletimes.nwsource.com)